"Blink" is the eleventh episode of the sixth season of Grey's Anatomy and the 113nd produced episode of the series. It is also the 154th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on January 10, 2010.
Addison returns to Seattle Grace to help with a difficult procedure Mark's daughter experiences complications with her pregnancy while Meredith balances her role as a wife and as a colleague when she is forced to hide Richard's secret from Derek. Owen questions Teddy's motives when she assigns Cristina a complicated, solo cardio procedure while Lexie debates the future of her relationship with Mark. Alex grows tired of waiting around for an ever-absent Izzie.
- "We assume the really serious changes in our life happen slowly, over time, but it's not true. The big stuff happens in an instant. Becoming and adult, becoming a parent, becoming a doctor. One minute you're not and the next you are. Ask any doctor if they can point to the one moment they became a physician. It usually isn't med school graduation, whatever it is nobody forgets it. Sometimes you don't even know anythings changed. You think you're still you and your life is still your life but you wake up one day and look around and you don't recognize anything. Not anything at all."
- "You never forget the moment you become a doctor. A switch flips, suddenly you're not playing dress up anymore. You own the white coat. What you may not notice is the moment that being a doctor changes you."
- "Play" - Correatown
- "Breaking News" - Jack Savoretti
- "Hawthorne To Hennepin " - Clint Michigan
- "Cosmic Love" - Florence And The Machine
This episodes' title references the song Blink, originally sung by Moloko