"Can't Fight This Feeling" is the nineteenth episode of the ninth season of Grey's Anatomy and the 191st produced episode of the series. It is also the 302nd produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on March 28, 2013.
After a gas tanker explodes, the hospital's newly reopened ER is overloaded with patients while Owen bonds with a child who's parents are both in critical condition, and comes into conflict with Cristina about her treatment of the father. Meanwhile, Meredith treats a child who's mother is convinced he has been misdiagnosed, which makes her question her own lack of knowledge about what's to come for herself, her unborn son and Zola. Elsewhere, April is stunned to find that her boyfriend is among the explosion's victims and Alex's suspicions about Jo's boyfriend continue to grow. Shane grows alarmed when Heather begins to vie for Derek's professional attention and Arizona and Richard help Callie prepare for the TED conference.
- "Let's say your standing in an O.R, staring at an aneurysm that's embedded deep in a patient's frontal lobe. There are three things you need to remove it. You'll need confidence, you'll need an eleven blade and some really good instincts."
- "There are some feelings that refuse to go away. They're little distractions that refuse to go away. Some things just get under you're skin. Try as you might, you can't ignore your instincts. It's like they say; always follow your intuition."
- "Spark" - Fitz & The Tantrums
- "Roll On Hills" - Annie Williams
- "Amsterdam" - Daughter
- "Teach Me" - Keaton Henson
- "The Storm" - The Airborne Toxic Event
This episode's title originated from the song Can't Fight This Feeling, originally sung by REO Speedwagon.