"Enough Is Enough (No More Tears)" is the second episode of the second season of Grey's Anatomy and the 11th produced episode of the series. It is also the 11th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on October 2, 2005.
Alex connects with a patient who wrestles with deciding whether or not to save his abusive father, prompting Alex to rehash the scars from his past while Richard's wife returns to Seattle to help him recover from his surgery. Tensions mount between Derek, Addison and Meredith and, after he is forced to work with Olivia, George comes clean about his feelings for another woman.
- "I have an aunt who, whenever she poured anything for you, would say 'say when'. My aunt would say 'say when' and, of course, we never would. We don't say when because there's something about the possibility of more. More tequilla, more love, more anything. More is better."
- "There's something to be said about a glass half full. About knowing when to say when. I think it's a floating line. A barometer of need and desire. It's entirely up to the individual and depends on what's being poured. Sometimes all we want is a taste. Othertimes there's no such thing as enough. The glass is bottomless and all we want is more."
- "Suddenly I See" - KT Tunstall
- "Just A Ride" - Jem
- "Go Tell The World" - Joy Zipper
- "Beautiful" - Goldfrapp
- "What Can I Say" - Brandi Carlile
This episodes' title references the song No More Tears (Enough Is Enough), originally sung by Donna Summer & Barbra Streisand