"Heaven Can Wait" is the twelfth episode of the fourth season of Private Practice and the 66th produced episode of the series. It is also the 205th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on February 3, 2011.
Addison tries to cope with Bizzy's imminent plans to marry her lover and, as she plans the wedding, she finds herself avoiding the overly flirtatious Dr. Rodriguez. The situation forces Addison to push too hard to prove her commitment to Sam after Naomi voices her concern. Charlotte seeks therapy from one of Sheldon's friends but when he gives her drugs instead, Sheldon tries to find out what happened to the man's attitude while Charlotte and Cooper work towards being intimate again.
- "Your Easy Lovin' Ain't Pleasin' Nothin" - Mayer Hawthorne
- "Heading For The Hills" - Billy Harvey
- "Shake It" - Metro Station
- "God Only Knows" - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
- Although creditited, Amy Brenneman (Violet) does not appear in this episode.
- This episode was originally intended to air on January 13, 2011, alongside the Grey's Anatomy episode "Start Me Up" but ABC decided instead to air an encore performance of the pilot Shonda Rhimes produced series Off The Map and this episode was postponed by two weeks.