"Holidaze" is the tenth episode of the sixth season of Grey's Anatomy and the 112th produced episode of the series. It is also the 150th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on November 19, 2009.
As Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's pass, Miranda gets a visit from her father who disapproves of her choices in life in the wake of her divorce as Mark and Lexie cope with an arrival of a Sloan, a woman from his past who puts an unexpected strain on their relationship. Thatcher questions the Chief's recent behavior forcing Meredith comes to his defense and Cristina grows suspicious of Teddy and Owen's friendship.
- "The best gift I ever got was for Christmas when I was ten. My very first suture kit. I used it until my fingers bled and then I tried to use it to stitch up my fingers. It put me on the path to becoming a surgeon. My point is, sometimes the best gifts come in really suprising packages."
- "Everday we get to give the gift of life. It can be painful, it can be terrifying but in the end it's always worth it, every time. We all have the oppertunity to give. Maybe the gifts aren't as dramatic as what happens in the operating room. Maybe the gift is to try and make a simple apology, maybe it's to understand another person's point of view, aybe it's to hold a secret for a friend. The joy, supposedly, is in the giving. So when the joy is gone, when the giving starts to feel more like a burden, that's when you stop. But if you're like most people I know, you give til it hurts. Then you give some more."
- "Christmastime Is Here" - Vince Guaraldi Trio
- "A Magical Season" - Tim Myers
- "Joy To The World" - Seabird
- "All That I Want For Christmas (Is To Give My Love Away)" - The Rescues
- "Silent Night" - Sara Ramírez
- "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" - Coldplay
- "Drummer Boy" - Jars Of Clay
- "Awakening" - Sebastien Schuller
- "Snowfall" - Ingrid Michaelson
This episodes' title references the song Holidaze, originally sung by Mansions