"Hook, Line And Sinner" is the twentieth episode of the sixth season of Grey's Anatomy and the 122nd produced episode of the series. It is also the 172nd produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on April 29, 2010.
After Sloan returns to Mark's apartment just as she's going into labor Teddy, Cristina, Owen and a slill-fighting Callie and Arizona are on hand to help with the delivery. Mark then struggles with his grandson's pending adoption and tries to convince Sloan to raise the baby with him. Meanwhile Teddy sees Derek's invitation to illustrious cardiothoracic surgeon Tom Evans as a threat to her future employment at the hospital and Lexie is forced to become more assertive with Alex.
- "We're doctors, we're trained to care for human beings and we're pretty sure we know what to look for. Cuts, infection, genetic mutation."
- "As doctors we have an arsenal of weapons at the ready. Antibiotics to kill infections, narcotics to fight pain. Scalpels and retractors to remove tumors and cancers, to eradicate the threat. But just the physical threat, for every other kind your own your own."
- "Traveler's Song" - The Future of Forestry
- "Scattered Diamonds" - Hungry Kids Of Hungary
- "Everybody Loves You" - Jenn Grant
- "Sunset & Echo" - Correatown
- "Trapped In A New Scene " - Octoberman
This episodes' title references the song Hook, Line And Sinner, originally sung by Texas In July