"I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked" is the twelfth episode of the sixth season of Grey's Anatomy and the 114th produced episode of the series. It is also the 156th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on January 21, 2010.
After learning of Richard's drinking problem, Derek and Meredith come into conflict when Derek reveals his intentions to report Richard to the board and Meredith tries to protect her friend, but both are motivated by the desire to further their own career while Richard's drinking continues to affect his work. tensions run high between Teddy, Cristina and Owen in the aftermath of Teddy and Cristina's startling confrontation while Izzie returns home hoping to reconsile with Alex. Mark and Lexie hide indiscretions from eachother.
- "Number one rule of surgery is limit exposure; keep your hands clean, your insisions small and your wounds covered. Number two rule of surgery is when rule number one stops working, try something else because sometimes you can't limit exposure. Sometimes the injury is so bad you have to cut, and cut big."
- "In surgery the healing process begins with a cut, and insision, the tearing of flesh. We have to damage the healthy flesh in order to exposure the unhealthy. It feels cruel and against common sense but it works. You risk exposure for the sake of healing and when it's over, once the inision has been closed, you wait. You wait and you hope that your patient will heal. That you havn't in fact just made everything worse."
- "Everybody" - Ingrid Michaelson
- "Something Bigger, Something Better" - Amanda Blank
- "Oh Dear" - Brandi Carlile
- "Your Side Now" - Trent Dabbs
- "Better" - Matthew Mayfield
This episodes' title references the song I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked, originally sung by Ida Maria
*Last Appearance of Dr.Izzie Stevens