"I Want You With Me" is the second episode of the tenth season of Grey's Anatomy and the 198th produced episode of the series. It is also the 309th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on September 26, 2013.
As the doctors continue to fight to save Richard, Meredith struggles to deal with the responsibility Richard left for her as his 'next of kin', especially as she begins to doubt whether or not she made the right choice about his care. Meanwhile, Bailey's determination to save Richard has an obstacle in the form of Catherine who disagrees with Meredith and Bailey's choices. When Derek fails to save Heather, the interns band together in order to prepare to face her grieving mother but, as Jo, Stephanie and Leah bond, Shane's guilt causes him to isolate himself. Meanwhile, Owen and Cristina struggle to keep a distance between them while Arizona deals with the distance imposed on her marriage by Callie. Elsewhere, Matthew questions whether April accepted his proposal out of obligation and offers her a chance to reconsider.
- "The waiting can kill you. You make a decision and then the world has to turn. The consequences unfold, out of your hands. There's only one thing that seems clear in those quiet moment as you wait... you chose wrong"
- "We just want to survive the storm. We pray, please God just get me to the other side and we never imagine what it'll be like when we get there. What if, when the storm passes, nothing's left? I always said I could handle anything. I was wrong, I was wrong about a lot of things. But I was right about one thing. I was right about this..."
- "Before I Ever Met You" - Banks
- "Cold Front" - Laura Welsh
- "So Good" - B.O.B
- "Down On Life" - Elliphant
- "More Than Anything" - Rucimental feat Emile Sande
- "Lie Or Lie Alone" - Katie Herzig
This episode's title originated from the song I Want You With Me, originally sung by Elvis Presley.