"Let The Angels Commit" is the sixth episode of the third season of Grey's Anatomy and the 42nd produced episode of the series. It is also the 42nd produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on November 2, 2006.
When Izzie is cleared to return to work, she and Bailey are both challenged with proving themselves while Cristina illicits envy in her fellow interns when she gets to scrub in on a rare surgery as a result of her efforts to keep Burke's condition hidden and is forced to take extreme measures to protect their secret. Derek's visiting sister causes problems for Meredith while Alex's commitment to plastics, and Mark, is questioned when by his jealous of George after he is assigned to work with Addison on a very unique pregnancy case and George decides to commit to Callie
- "To make it, really make it, as a surgeron it takes major commitment. We have to be willing to pick up that scalpel and make a cut that may or may not do more damage than good. It's all about being commited because if we're not we have no business picking up that scalpel in the first place."
- "There are times when even the best of us have trouble with commitment and we may be suprised by the commitments we're willing to let slip out of our grasp. Commitments are complicated. We may suprise ourselves by the commitments we're willing to make. True commitment takes effort and sacrifice which is why sometimes we have to learn the hard way to choose our commitments very carefully."
- "Cobrastyle" - Teddybears feat. Mad Cobra
- "My Patch" - Jim Noir
- "Young Folks" - Peter Bjorn & John
- "Notice" - Gomez
- "Life Is Beautiful" - Vega4
- "Writings On The Wall" - The Album Leaf
This episodes' title references the album Let The Angels Commit, originally sung by Danielle Howle & the Tantrums