"P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" is the fourteenth episode of the seventh season of Grey's Anatomy and the 140th produced episode of the series. It is also the 206th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on February 10, 2011.
In light of recent events, Lexie struggles when Thatcher returns to Seattle Grace with stomach pains and a new, twenty-something tattooed girlfriend while Mark offers Jackson the chance to lead a surgery in exchange for information on Lexie. Meredith wrestles with helping cure her mother's disease or continuing her mother's legacy while Callie fights Arizona over giving up caffeine. Alex and Lucy clash when they end up treating a patient together.
- "One of the hardest lessons as a doctor is learning to prioritize. We're trained to do all we can to save life and limb but if cutting off a limb means saving a life we learn to do it without hesistation. It's not an easy lesson to learn and it always comes down to one question: what are the stakes, what do we stand to gain or lose. At the end of the day we're just gamblers, trying not to bet the farm."
- "Surgery is a high stakes game. No matter how high the stakes sooner or later you're going to have to go with your gut and maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were meant to be in the first place."
- "Speed Of Sound" - Communist Daughter
- "Everything At Once" - Lenka
- "Soundtrack To The End" - Communist Daughter
- "I Want A Home" - Twin Sister
This episodes' title references the song P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing), originally sung by Michael Jackson