"Poker Face" is the sixth episode of the eighth season of Grey's Anatomy and the 154th produced episode of the series. It is also the 233rd produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on October 20, 2011.
After being blackballed by most of the surgeons and no longer working on neuro, Meredith finds herself working as an OB uses Lexie to spark Derek’s interest in a rare brain tumor case. Callie learns that Arizona and Mark's friendship can be more irritating that helpful while the residents all to play it safe in the O.R to avoid excessive losses in the face of their upcoming boards while April tries to find her footing as a leader and Cristina and Owen avoid the issues in their marriage.
- "As babies we were easy; one cry meant you were hungry, another you were tired. It's only as adults that we become difficult. We start to hide our feelings, put up walls. It gets to the point where we never really know how anyone thinks or feels. Without meaning to we become masters of disguise"
- "It's not always easy to speak your mind, sometimes you need to be forced to do it. Sometimes it's better to just keep things to yourself though, play dumb. Even when your whole body is aching to come clean. So you shut your mouth, keep the secret and find other ways to make yourself happy"
- "Holy Moses" - Washington
- "Daydreams" - Olivia Broadfield
- "Blood Bank" - Bon Iver
- "Got It, Lost It" - Big Scary
- "For You" - Tin Sparrow
This episode's title originated from the song Poker Face, originally sung by Lady GaGa.