"Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" is the first episode of the second season of Grey's Anatomy and the 10th produced episode of the series. It is also the 10th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on September 25, 2005.
Addison's arrival in Seattle stirs trouble for Derek and Meredith and, much to Meredith's discomfort, Addison requests her as the intern for her TTS case. Cristina tells Meredith about her pregnancy, but doubts whether she would reveal the truth to the new interim cheif Burke. Richard recruits George to be his eyes and ears around the hospital as he recovers and Izzie sees a new side of Alex.
- "To be a good surgeron you have to think like a surgeon. Emotions are messy. Tuck them neatly away and step into a clean, sterile room where the procedure is simple. Cut, suture, close. But sometimes you're faced with a cut that won't heal. A cut that rips it's stitches wide open."
- "They say practice makes perfect. Theory is the more you like like a surgeon the more you become one, the better you get at remaining neutral, clinical. Cut, suture, close. And the harder it comes it turn it off, to stop thinking like a surgeon and remember what it mean to think like a human being."
- "Step Away From The Cliff" - Blue-Eyed Son
- "All I Need" - Firstcom
- "Looking At The World From The Bottom Of A Well" - Mike Doughty
- "Everyday Is A Holiday" - Esthero featuring Sean Lennon
- "Feel So Free" - Ivy
- "The City" - Joe Purdy
This episodes' title references the song Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head, originally sung by B.J. Thomas
- This is the first episode to feature Kate Walsh as a special guest star. This makes Walsh the first actor to achieve this distinction in the series.