"Right Here, Right Now" is the third episode of the third season of Private Practice and the 34th produced episode of the series. It is also the 141st produced episode of the Grey's Anaromy franchise. It was broadcast on October 15, 2009.
Miranda Bailey arrives in L.A with a patient in desperate need of a kidney but when her donor reveals a controversial secret, she and Sam grow conflicted about the course of treatment. Addison is forced to face up to the consequences of her emotional affair when Morgan returns demanding to know if she slept with Noah, and Bailey makes Addison question if she truly did do the right thing. Violet throws herself into her work to avoid dealing the attack and giving up her son while, Violet's decision to give the baby to Pete forces Sheldon to demand they find out who the father is, once and for all.
- "Drifting Away" - Tal & Acacia
- "As It Must Be" - Joey Ryan
- "You Make My Dreams" - Hall & Oates
- "Learning To Fly" - Kate Earl
- Although creditited, Chris Lowell (Dell) does not appear in this episode.
- Bailey references many events recently occured on Grey's Anatomy when catching Addison up including
- The Seattle Grace/Mercy West merger. ("Goodbye")
- Izzie's cancer. ("An Honest Mistake")
- Bailey's divorce proceedings after leaving Tucker. ("Now Or Never")
- Meredith and Derek's post-it marriage. ("Now Or Never")
- George's death. ("Good Mourning")
- Bailey's promotion to General Surgery Attending. ("Now Or Never")