"That's Me Trying" is the seventh episode of the seventh season of Grey's Anatomy and the 133rd produced episode of the series. It is also the 193rd produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on November 4, 2010.
Cristina finds herself in a do-or-die situation when she is left alone to monitor a critically ill lung transplant patient and Meredith's attempts to help her through force an issue in their already frosty relationship. Meanwhile, are pushed to their limits when Owen puts them through a rigorous trauma certification drill and, as they prepare for their move to Africa, Callie and Arizona begin to face problems in their relationship. Bailey struggles to find answers about the mysterious death of a patient.
- "Question: When was the last time a complete stranger took off her clothes infront of you, pointed to a big purple splotch on her back and asked 'what the hell is thing thing?' If you're a normal person the answer is, hopefully, never. If you're a doctor the answer is, probably, five minutes ago. People expect doctors to have all the answers. The truth is we love to think we have all the answers too. Basically doctors are knowitalls until something comes along that reminds us we're not."
- "We're all looking for answers; in medicine, in life, in everything. Sometimes the answers we're looking for have been hiding just below the surface. Other times we find answers when we didn't even realize we were asking the question. Sometimes the answers can catch us completely by suprise and sometimes even when we find the answer we're been looking for we're still left with a whole hell of a lot of questions."
- "Ching Ching Ching" - Nikki Costa
- "Never Gonna Leave Me" - Sia
- "Bang Bang" - K'naan feat. Adam Levine
- "Daydreaming" - Dark Dark Dark
This episodes' title references the song That's Me Trying, originally sung by William Shatner