"To Change The Things I Can" is the twenty-second episode of the fourth season of Private Practice and the 76th produced episode of the series. It is also the 224th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on May 19, 2011.
Violet learns that her liscence to practice medicine was been revoked and the practice finds itself under attack as a consequence making the doctors questions whether to fight for Oceanside Wellness or to go their seperate ways. Meanwhile, Addison makes an effort to make a chance in her life in the wake of her break up with Sam while Charlotte faces her demons when a rape victim is admitted into St. Ambrose. Amelia's behaviour causes concern about her sobriety and Violet's decision to go on a book tour causes trouble between her and Pete.
- "Easier Said Than Done" - Morcheeba
- "Time To Go" - Sara Swenson
- "I Saw A Stone" - The Rocketboys
- "I Don't Know" - Shelly Fraley
- "Make A Noise" - Katie Herzig
- This is the last episode to credit Audra McDonald in a starring capacity.