"White Wedding" is the twentieth episode of the seventh season of Grey's Anatomy and the 146th produced episode of the series. It is also the 219th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on May 12, 2011.
As Callie and Arizona's wedding approaches, the couple quickly realize that the day they've been looking forward to is not turning out the way they'd envisioned as Callie quickly realize not all of her family have come to terms with her life choices and Arizona tries to overcome her regret that her brother isn't there to celebrate with her. Meredith and Derek make a decision that could change their lives forever and, feeling inferior to Alex in the race for Chief Resident, Cristina tries to gets back on Teddy's service to showcase her talents.
- "Germs, disease, toxins: our bodies encounter dangers all the time just beneath the surface, hidden. Whether you realize it or not, you're body is constantly protecting itself. Everytime you blink your eye you wash away thousands of unwanted microbes, breath in too much pollen and you sneeze. The body knows when it's encountered something that doesn't belong. The body detects the invader, it releases it's white blood cells, and it attacks."
- "Just when we think we've figured things out the universe throws us a curveball so we have to improvise. We find happiness in unexpected places, we find our way back to the things that matter the most. The universe is funny that way. Sometimes it just has a way of making sure we find up exactly where we belong"
- "The Infidel" - The Republic Tigers
- "Never Let You Go" - Calahan
- "Love You Good" - Amy Stroup & Trent Dabbs
- "Morning, Noon & Night" - Ryan Shaw
- "Tightrope" - Janelle Monae
- "Old Fashioned" - Cee Lo Green
This episodes' title references the song White Wedding, originally sung by Billy Idol