"Who's Zoomin' Who?" is the ninth episode of the first season of Grey's Anatomy and the 9th produced episode of the series. It is also the 9th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on May 22, 2005.
Richard reluctantly tells Derek about his concern about his own health as George's relationship with Olivia is tested when he develops a sexually transmitted disease. Izzie and Cristina worry about a patient's wife and daughter who can't agree on his care while Burke treats his best friend, whose medical diagnosis raises some questions regarding his wife's actions. Meredith and Derek grow closer, but an unexpected suprise looms on the horizon.
- "Secrets can't hide in science. Medicine has a way of exposing the lies. Within the walls of the hospital the truth is stripped bare. How we keep our secrets outside the hospital, well, that's a little different. One thing is certain, whatever we're trying to hide we're never ready for that moment when the truth gets naked. That's the problem with secrets; like misery they love company. They pile up and up until they take over everything, until you don't have room for anything else. Until you're so full of secrets you feel like you're going to burst."
- "The thing people forget is how good it can feel when you finally set secrets free. Whether good or bad, atleast their out in the open, like it or not. And once your secrets are out in the open you don't have to hide behind them anymore. The problem with secrets is, even when you think you're in control, you're not."
- "Big As The Sky" - A.M. Sixty
- "End Of The World Party" - Medeski, Martin & Wood
- "The Dog Song" - Nellie McKay
- "Naked As We Came" - Iron And Wine
- "Whatever Gets You Through Today" - The Radio
This episodes' title references the song Who's Zoomin' Who?, originally sung by Aretha Franklin
- This episode marks the first appearance of Addison Montgomery