"You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" is the fourteenth episode of the tenth season of Grey's Anatomy and the 210th produced episode of the series. It is also the 321st produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on March 6, 2014.
When the board implements a new non-fraternizing policy the news sends a shock wave around the hospital, especially for Jo who suddenly finds her budding relationship with Alex outlawed causing her to turn on Stephanie and Leah for their involvement in the rule's creation while Richard recruits the residents to a cancer case in order to rectify the damage. Meredith continues to torment Derek about his going back on his promise, as he begins to question whether or not his bid to join the President's project will be successful, while Owen's decison to move forward in his relationship with Emma has unforeseen consequences for Cristina. Elsewhere, the non-fraternizing policy forces April and Jackson to reconsider their decision to keep their marriage a secret while Bailey and Ben try to navigate their relationship now that they work together once again.
- "Cancer is a biological bully, always picking a fight. And it'll sneak up on you. It'll wait until the body feels safe, until it feels healthy and strong, that's when cancer will move on in and get bigger and bigger. They body never even sees it coming because cancer is the master of surprises."
- "You can try to hide from a bully but hiding won't work for long. There's really only one way to win. You have to fight back. And if you're lucky enough to get out alive take just a moment to celebrate before you put your guard back up, ready to fight the next one..."
- "Don't You (Forget About Me)" - The Wind + The Wave
- "All Through The Night" - Sleeping At Last
- "Man In The Mirror" - J2
- "Don't You Want Me" - Young Summer
This episode's title originated from the song You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, originally sung by The Beatles.